So, we know that Facebook is a great place for business owners
of all types to start marketing their business!
But the simple fact is it's confusing. With so much information available you would think that it would be easy, but knowing where to start and what to do can feel sort of like walking into a
Big Brick Wall!"This information overload is what keeps so many business owners from
being successful when it comes to marketing on FaceBook."
In the video below Justin Seeley introduces you to the basics of setting up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and building out your page in a way that clearly identifies your brand.
>>> You can watch two more videos from Justin's course for free here <<<
In the rest of his course he shows you how to post interesting meaningful posts and status updates, and identify winning strategies for building and maintaining a thriving community.
You'll learn all about:
- Planning your pages
- Choosing a good web address for your page
- Engaging your community with status updates, photos, and video
- Creating events and scheduling posts
- Creating ads, choosing a target audience, and bidding effectively
- Using Insights to track likes, post reach, page visits, and more
- Monitoring and responding to comments and messages
- Setting permissions and monitoring activities
- Integration with other social apps, including Twitter and Pinterest
This fully revised course includes detailed information on creating ads and promoted posts, and shows how to use Facebook Insights to track your reach, page visits, and even the performance of your competitors.
He even shows you how to update your page on the go with the Facebook Pages Manager app, and tie your Facebook page into other platforms like Pinterest and Twitter.
I hope you enjoy it,
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.